AUPHA congratulates our members and member programs who were recognized during the 2021 ACHE Congress on Healthcare Leadership:
- Dr. Len Friedman, one of three ACHE members who were recognized for recruiting the greatest number of new members or successfully encouraging advancement to Fellow.
- Academic programs whose students were recipients of the Richard J. Stull Essay Competition for 2021:
- In the Undergraduate Division,
- Texas State University (1st),
- Auburn University (2nd), and
- Loyola University Chicago (3rd).
- In the Graduate Division,
- University of Minnesota (1st),
- Baylor University (2nd), and
- The George Washington University (3rd).
- ACHE Higher Education Network (HEN) Award Winners: Army-Baylor University and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Congratulations to all these AUPHA members and member programs for their outstanding contributions to ACHE and our field! AUPHA is proud of our close, long, and mutually beneficial relationship and collaborations with ACHE. We are grateful for ACHE's continuing support as an AUPHA Platinum level Corporate Partner for 2021.