The CAHME Awards Program recognizes programs that advance the quality of graduate healthcare management education. In 2017, there are 4 awards:
- CAHME / Cerner Award for Excellence in Healthcare Management Systems Education
- CAHME / Ascension Award for Excellence in Healthcare Leadership Development
- CAHME / Baylor Scott & White Health Award for Excellence in Quality Improvement Education
- CAHME / Canon Solutions America Award for Sustainability in Healthcare Management Education and Practice
Each award includes:
- Up to $5,000 for funding of relevant initiatives as described in the award application document. For example, the CAHME/Canon Award for Sustainability includes a $5,000 grant for a faculty member doing research in sustainability in healthcare.
- Recognition of winning programs in a full page ad in Modern Healthcare
- Presentation of the award at the CAHME Awards Ceremony during the 2017 ACHE Congress
- One night hotel accommodation and round trip coach airfare to Chicago for the Award Ceremony for one Program representative.
Only CAHME Accredited programs can apply for this recognition. The deadline to apply is Friday, November 25, 2016. Applications are available at www.cahme.org.
For questions, contact me or Neel Pathak at email@example.com or 301-298-1823.