The AUPHA Career Center is an affordable, easy way to post your open positions or find a new position for yourself. Employers
- Easy sign in – Sign in to the AUPHA Career Center with the same username and password used to access the AUPHA Network and register for AUPHA events.
- Higher visibility for your position – The AUPHA Career Center is open to the public and job seekers are not required to register, making it easier for the right applicants to find your position.
- New, lower introductory rates.
- AUPHA member bonus – In addition to a discounted member rate, a link to each position posted by an AUPHA member will be included in the Job Opportunities section of The Exchange while the post is active
All employers are welcome to post positions in the AUPHA Career Center. Visit the Post a Job
page for more information. Job Seekers
- Free - no fees to search open positions
- No sign in or registration necessary – The AUPHA Job Board is open to the public.
- Searchable – Search for positions by company, title, and location
To find your next job, visit the Find a Job
The AUPHA Career Center can be found on the Careers tab on the front page of the AUPHA web site.